Hey there! I wanted to do a post today about 10 things you didn’t know about me! If you’ve been following along on Instagram or on Facebook for a little while, then you know a little bit about me. But, I wanted to share some awesome things that you definitely don’t know about me!
- I can’t cook to save my life. Seriously! I almost burned my house down one time trying to make grilled cheese on the stove for my mom when she was late form coming home. Never put me in front of a stove!
- You know that horse crazy girl in school? There was always one, and it was me growing up. I doodled on all my papers and tests, I had all the glittery horse shirts, and I definitely smelled like horse because I took lessons once a week. I was “that kid”!
- When I was little I had a little black goldfish with big bug eyes and I named him Black Beauty. He was my favorite gold fish EVER and my sister would make fun of me because of how much I loved that little fish!
- In high school, I never wore flip flops to school. It was a fact that I’m incredibly proud of. I hate flip flops and am pretty sure they were invented by a guy who wants everyone to trip all the time.
- When I was little, I dreamed of being like Taylor Swift. I mean, who didn’t?! She was my role model, and I desperately wanted to sing as good as she could!
- High rise pants are NOT my thing. Can’t wear them! I hate tight clothing and usually wear a size or two too big because it just makes me feel better.
- In the summer, I pretty much only wear one pair of shoes. Chacos. Ask Grant, he’ll tell you!
- Photography was not my life goal. Though I grew up always taking pictures, I actually wanted to be a Special Education Teacher but decided that teaching wasn’t for me before switching to photography.
- I am a Special Education Teacher’s Aid! So, part of my dream did come true.
- Lastly, I love running. I’ve always wanted to run a marathon or 5k but just haven’t done it yet. But one day, I’m hoping to be able to say that I have run at least one.
So there you have it! Ten interesting things I bet you didn’t know about me! If you’re not already, follow along on Insta or Facebook. Let’s become friends!